Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Am I back?

Its been a whole lot of time since I last blogged. Its funny how things turn out differently from what you imagine (I don't mean it in a good or bad way). Seeing as it was that I was set to make a huge move in life (really this is a pun!) to live and experience the US of A- Austin Texas it was. Wanted life to change a little bit- actually a whole lot. Living in Bangalore for all those years. Working. Earning good money. It was just way too predictable and I wanted to get away. Its even quite strange how the universe throws things at you when you need it. Not a few months before we left to the US - the husband and I, we had talked about how moving some place far - like the US will be really nice. So it happens.

I thought I'd have a lot to share and a lot to discuss and this blog would be brimming with posts. None of that happened.

It feels strange and I feel strange. I think I need to start writing again.

No comments: