Friday, March 13, 2009

From "simply adjust maadi" to "howdy partner!"

For all of you who thought this blog is dead dead dead! …too bad. I’m back!

A new series shall start on this blog to high light the recent events in my rather eventful life. The move from Bangalore, Karnataka, India to Austin, Texas, USA. Yes, just recently moved countries from the land of Yedyurappa (what’s with the moralistic BJP these days?) to Mc Cain country (although Austin is supposed to be the haven of wierdness in the midst of the conservativeness that defines the rest of Texas). Yay!. So, after having stayed in Bangalore all my life, here I am in Texas.

So, lots of observances shall be showcased to you – reader and will shift depending on mood of self. So don’t berate me.

My current mood is as follows: The US is a developed country? Really?.

Chew on this. For more, patiently await my posts.

No comments: